Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yarn Along ~ January 26, 2010 & An Update on Daisy

overflowing basket of yarnie goodness...
There are so many things on my needles, I am not sure I could possibly show you all of them!  I am making a hat for a friend off at the Air Force Academy, I making leg warmers for Rose, something in the works for Buckaroo, and now, I suddenly realized just how fast Daisy's 12 year birthday is coming upon me!

Yikes!  Think I need to finish some things, huh?

I am also reading Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier.  I love the movie and have tried to read the book before... in fact almost finished it but for some reason never did...  I am also slowly working my way through Large Family Logistics.  I was going through a bit of a stressful time and  felt nothing like the Proverbs 31 woman and wondered if I ever would again!  But now I am feeling more under control and am back into the book!

Don't forget to head over to Ginny's and see the other yarn alongs!

**I also want to thank you so much for all your prayers for Daisy.  It looks like very soon we will be heading north for her surgery.  The right side of her heart is swollen from the over abundance of blood on that side and so the doctor recommends having the procedure done that will close the hole in her heart.  I have to say she took the news far better than I did.  She had no questions, smiled at the doctor and then told me in the car, as soon as we were leaving, that she wanted to make sure we got a hotel with a pool when we went up for the procedure.

I am in awe of how brave she is.  She even told her sisters she wasn't afraid at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.