Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yarn Along ~ January 5, 2010


Here is the Milo I have been working away on.  You can see that it is no longer red.  That is because I pulled it all out and started again.  I didn't like the way the yarn felt.  Call me silly.  I know, I am.  Anyway, this yarn is so divine, and will look ADORABLE on Sweet pea.  I am doing the owl cable on it and a totally enamored by it!

See the owl??
I am also working through the Grace Based Parenting.  I just haven't had much time for reading this last week!  I also skimmed though my new book that I heard about on Jessica's blog, Large Family Logistics.  I read through some of it last night and woke up this morning feeling renewed and ready to take on the day.  So that is always a plus!

You can see more Yarn Alongs at Ginny's blog Small Things.

8 comments:

  1. Oh! You are much further along on your vest than I am on mine ... It's so cute! I love the color ... I got stumped after I cast off to form the shoulder straps and arm holes. To cast on in the middle of a project, like it says in the pattern, makes NO sense to me ... I need some help!!

    And "Large Family Logistics" sounds like a book I need to get. With 6 children now, I think we are officially a large family. Right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the owl! Love it! I hope to be as good at knitting as you are someday just so I can knit that sweet owl. *sigh*

    I just ordered Large Family Logistics. It should be hear any day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl, and the yarn! I am so intimidated by cabling...one day, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen the Milo with owls--it looks so great that way! My baby's grandma made her an owl-y vest, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's going to be so cute! And yes, that color is divine! Happy new year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty! She is going to look darling, and you are amazing. Look at you go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little milo vest is looking so cute and I love Tim Kimmel's book! My mom bought it for me a few years back and it is such a great read :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! The cable really isn't that hard or I wouldn't be able to do it, trust me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.