Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring is in the Air

So, as you may (or may not, lol) have noticed, I missed the last day of the Knitting and Crochet Blog Week posts.  Seeing it was about how one manages their time, my not posting should be enough to show you us how much free time I have had lately....

Last week we were blessed with some gorgeous weather.  It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy a few moments sitting out in the sun and soaking in all that precious vitamin D.  The kids were so happy about the bliss-filled weather that we decided to have a picnic, just like we did last year!




Can you tell it was a bit bright?  That we aren't used to that glowing orb up in the sky anymore??
Sweet Pea really, I mean really, enjoyed it outside.  She spent most of the time trying to play with the grass!
Bear ate all the muffin tops he could have... we had to eat the rest.
It was so nice wiggling our toes in the grass!
It was hardly even wet!
Ahh, sweet spring, how we missed you!!  Now, I hear we will have some freezing temps this week.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.