Friday, May 13, 2011

A New Dress!

IMG_7079

"Mama... maaaama."

Translated to:: "I am getting so big, mother.  I need a new dress.  Pretty please?"

IMG_7080

Mama thinks about those beloved and enormous pj pants with the large unfixable rip in them.  The ones that she did not have the heart to just throw away.

IMG_7083

Several hours later, Mama has created her first pj pant pillowcase dress.

IMG_7084

IMG_7086

"Ma!  Ma!  Da!  Da!"

Translated to: "I think I like this.  Just don't tell anyone that these used to be your huge pj pants that father said looked like genie pants, if you don't mind.  Thank you, mother."

IMG_7089

"Ahhhhh..."

Translated to: "You are going to make more dresses, right mother?  You better get to work.  I am growing fast, you know."

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO Cute! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. That is such a scrumptious baby! Yummy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.