Thursday, May 19, 2011

Peek a Boo Sweet Pea!

IMG_7389

I could not stop myself last night.

IMG_7392

I thought I would just cut it out...

IMG_7395

but then I found myself sewing and sewing...

IMG_7402

it is an obsession.

IMG_7408

Who needs a clean house when there are adorable hats to be made!

IMG_7410

Come on, people, it is reversible!!

Then I thought about how I could make a ton of these... all to match her every outfit. Then I thought, I might be pushing this a bit far and went to bed... where I dreamed of dresses and matching sunbonnets.

To get this pattern (which I HIGHLY recommend) check out Made by Rae.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is sew cute!!! Once you finish making matching bonnets for all of her outfits, you can make me a few too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness!!! Adorable!!!! The hat is fabulous, but the model definitely makes it that much more!

    I have no idea how to sew, but I have all of my grandmother's things, including her machine....you're giving me a reason to conquer my fear and give it a try. Maybe my oldest daughter could show me how to start the machine, lol. She's actually taken sewing through the local 4H. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute. Joseph hates hats. If I had a model that cute and cooperative, I think I would sew bonnets pall day too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.