Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yarn Along ~ July 13, 2011

IMG_0242

Well, I finally have some progress to report!  In other words something to share.  I have finally finished the back of the little top I have been working on.  My hope is to have it done for Sweet Pea for her first birthday next month.  My worry?  Not sure if I have enough yarn left!  Gulp.  I did all the calculations, but, the ball looks awful small to still have the front to do.

As for reading I am still working on Teach Your Own.  I really love it, I just have had so little time lately to get any reading in.  That is why I get nervous when I check books out from the library.  I used to be able to read a book in a day, but then I had kids and started homeschooling.  I read, but not really for me anymore!  I mean we are working on The Secret Garden and several Magic Treehouse books.  Maybe I should report on that reading instead!

10 comments:

  1. I feel bad at the library too - I always check out more than I could possibly read.
    The top looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amy! I love this pattern. And the yarn looks lovely. I hear you about the books. I'm in the same boat. It's becoming harder and harder lately to find time for my own personal reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful~ I'm hoping right along with you that you have enough yarn to finish!

    John Holt was very instrumental in how we lived our home school. Enjoy!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, the pattern for your little top looks absolutely gorgeous. Fingers crossed for the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater is gorgeous and I do hope you have enough yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yarn color, praying you have enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern and the yarn are beautiful. I hope you have enough yarn...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear you love that book. We're going to begin homeschooling this fall and I was thinking of getting that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is the sweetest! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.