Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yarn Along ~ August 10, 2011

For more Yarn Along fun, check out Ginny's blog Small Things!

IMG_1918

Good Wednesday to you all!  This week I am going to share with you one of my weaknesses.  One of the things that I shouldn't buy, but once in awhile I just can't stop myself.

Yes, it is Country Living Magazine.

But not just any Country Living Magazine... but Country Living the British Edition.

I LOVE this magazine.  The colors, the articles, the stories... Everything in it is absolutely perfect and  I have never been able to find a magazine to compare to it.

Since it is kind of spendy to buy the British edition, I don't get it often, sigh.  But I can often be found foundling copies at Barnes and Noble, until they politely ask me to leave.

For my needles, I have been busily stitching away on a cardigan for Buttercup.  I kept seeing people making this pattern, so I thought I would give it a whirl.  It has been great so far.  In fact I am even further since I took this photo, already passed the sleeves.  Oh, might share with you the name, lol, so I am making the Tiny Tea Leaves Cardi.  

So what are you up to??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.