Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beautifully!

I wanted to update you all very quickly.  I am with Daisy in the PICU and she is doing well.  She is fast asleep, of course, but the doctors said she did beautifully.

She is hooked up to all sorts of monitors and tubes right now, so please keep her in our prayers.

We can never thank you all enough for all the prayers you sent her way today.  I have complete confidence that it was all the love and prayers that you all sent that got her (and us) through this day so well.  Knowing that heaven was being stormed for her was so powerful that we knew that her hospital room was filled with God's presence.

Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.