Monday, September 19, 2011

Photo Contests Galore!

So some pretty awesome teens I know of (one is mine) are holding some more photo contests. I  couldn't help but join in on the fun!

Lily's contest has a prize and everything this time.  A custom Novena Designs mug with one of her photos on it.  It is really cute, so make sure you go check it out and post on your blog for a chance to win!

Lily's theme is FUNNY FACES. This is hard for me, because I hardly every get to use my camera anymore, lol, since a certain young lady has taken to photography... I am not complaining!  So I had to really dig back and make sure it was one taken by ME, so here is mine:


IMG_2111


Trina (that crazy teen) has a contest for FALL.  I love autumn, only problem is, it isn't quite autumn here yet.  But while I was in Portland I snapped this Japanese maple with the sunlight, it reminds me a bit of autumn.

IMG_4188

So make sure you follow the links and check out the other cool photos and maybe enter yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.