Friday, September 16, 2011

Tiny Tea Leaves

tinytealeaves

I mentioned on Wednesday that I finished my (well, Buttercup's really) tiny tea leaves sweater!

IMG_5164

I am so happy with it.  It came out so adorable and best of all...

IMG_5173
Done with having her photo taken and more interested in catching big brother!

She LOVES it!

I really am so happy with it and will totally make another one!  It really wasn't so bad, as this is a big project for me. It is a tad too big, which I think is perrfect.  She can wear it for a long time!  It went really fast, other than that bit about running out of yarn.  Speaking of which, I made it out of Malabrigio 99 Stone Blue.  Buttercup kept mentioning how soft it is.  So it was such a pleasure to knit with.  

Anyway, I am not sure if I will ever get it off her.  Which is good!  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.