Friday, June 22, 2012

A Summer Afternoon

IMG_1457

We have been trying to spend sometimes outside in the afternoon, under our apple tree reading On to Oregon!  The other day was so lovely I sent Rogue inside to bring me the camera.

  IMG_1442

IMG_1455

IMG_1464

IMG_1460

IMG_1458
Someone really got into making mudpies!

IMG_1459
Yum!

IMG_1445

While they were making mudpies and generally running amouk after our reading adventure, I got a moment to start reading Parenting A Free Child: An Unschooled Life.  I don't agree with everything I have read so far but I would have to say I do agree with most of it.  It is slow going for me as I have a baby who really thinks his bed is in my arms while nursing.  I have figured it is time to regain the skills of knitt and reading while nursing!

Are you enjoying your summer?  Or winter in you are south of the equator?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.