Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sweet Pea's Tiny Tea Leaves


A few months ago I finished Sweet Pea's cardigan, but I never got to share any good photos of her out and about in it.  Since we went to the pumpkin patch and she was adorned in her tiny tea leaves, I thought I would shard some of the photos with you!


It isn't easy getting good shots of a two year old's sweater, but she was pretty cooperative!  I can't believe how big she is getting.  And she just gets sweeter and sweeter every day.

As for the sweater, the neck is a bit too big for her, but it seems to work alright.  I don't know if it is just the cotton yearn I used stretching a bit?  Anyway, I do love it and it is so soft.  I really love knitting with cotton yarns.  I am making a cardigan for Bear right now in a cotton, but Rogue is going to get one in a superwash wool.


I am going to have to think about taking a break from the cardigans though, since Christmas is so close.  I am hoping to make all the kids at least one hand knit or crochet item.  Hopefully I can pull it off without burning out.

But there she is, my little Sweet Pea in her Tiny Tea Leaves.  I LOVE this pattern!

And stay tuned for more pumpkin patch!  lilt took a gazillion pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! The little dolly modeling and the cardi. I love that pattern, too, and have been wanting to make one for my 8 year old. But I also want to make Ginny's Sunday Sweater for her, too. Decisions, decisions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to make both! Matching summer sweaters for your 8 year old and newborn would be adorable!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.