Thursday, November 15, 2012

{p.h.f.r} November 15, 2012

I haven't done one of these in awhile, so here it goes...

{Pretty}

Here is a picture I took of our maple tree right before all the leaves fell off.  I just love the colors of this season.




{Happy}

See my sweet baby girl?  She was resting her head on my knee, singing me a song.  It really made me thank God for such amazing blessings.  Some days we can be so overcome and burdened, then you see a sweet little face, like this one, so filled with promise.  It suddenly reminded me that there is hope and it glows within the eyes of our children.




{Funny}
It seems that photo bombing has become the new thing around here...





{Real}

Someone really liked my oatmeal that morning.  She snuck up on the table and started eating it right out of the pot!

For more {p,h,f,r} head over to Like Mother, Like Daughter
round button chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.