Friday, December 14, 2012

Prepare


Things have been a bit quiet on the blog..


but all is well.


We are preparing...


for the coming of our Lord,


with love, family, and, yes, quite a bit of laughter.

The baby has a sword!!

These cold winter days I am reminded of how blessed we are.  I am lucky to get to be with my kids and watch them grow.  I get to be a part of so much love and even when things get hard or stressful sometimes, at the end of the day I wouldn't have it any other way.  God has blessed us abundantly.

Hope your Advent is going beautifully.  I can almost feel the coming of Christmas.  Soon we will be sitting in the pew singing Christmas songs and thanking God for the gift of a sweet baby who came to save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.