Friday, January 4, 2013

KTD: Elizabeth Bennet

INTRODUCING:


Jane Austen’s beloved character Elizabeth Bennet is dressed for the ball and her first dance with Mr. Darcy. This young lady with fine eyes will be sure to be the admiration of anyone at any assembly.


Ok, I have to admit, I am pretty excited about this!  I am a huge Pride and Prejudice fan and one evening I was sitting there with my teen girls, watching Austen, of course, and knew I had to make one of Jane's beloved charters.  Oddly enough we were watching Emma, but hey, I have to admit Lizzy is one of my favorites.  Ok, they are all my favorites.  Perhaps it is Mr. Darcy who is my favorite... 


Needless to say, I am pleased with her and Lily is already planning on making another one!  

3 comments:

  1. She is just perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Really wish you would take orders for your dolls, for those of us that just aren't patient enough to practice crocheting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Although I doubt Lizzy would want to be called cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.