Thursday, January 17, 2013

{P,F,H,R} ~ January 17, 2013

{Pretty}



{Funny}
We did some rearranging of rooms last week.  After talking with Rose we decided to try and have her share a room with her littler sisters, aged 6 and 2.  We thought that would give her more room and help her study.

Yeah, that only works if the two year old doesn't eat your lipstick and sleeps at night.

So we moved it all back the other day.  So the teens all share a room and the 6 and 2 year old are back in their old room.  The 2 year old is once again sleeping through the night.  Guess she didn't like the other room and wanted Rose to cuddle her all night.


So here she is a top a pile of blankets we had ripped off the beds while moving things around.  She referred to it as her mountain.

{Happy}
21 years ago my husband and I started "officially" dating.  He is so romantic.  He looked at me and said, "You know we should start going out."  I looked back at him, while sitting on his lap, "You think?"



We were only 17.  I try not to think about how our oldest is a year older than we were at that time.


{Real}


It is cold.  It is cold.  it is cold. 

It doesn't get this cold here.  Is it spring yet?  

Remember our Nile?  I am not sure what to do with it.  Maybe start a sod business.

I can't feel my toes.

For more:
round button chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.