Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tiger's First Antler


So for Tiger's birthday I made him his very own Antler sweater and hat.  I made the hat for Tony and the sweater for Bear.  I messed up on Bear's though, using the wrong kind of yarn and it kind of looks terrible.  All my fault, not the pattern! 


The hat came out so cute.  Why do hats look so cute on babies, yet they are so hard to keep on them?
 

I can't believe he is one years old now.  Sniffle.


I used Knit Picks Gloss and the color just makes my blue eyed boy's eyes pop!  Do you see my rock?  I inherited it from my mother.  It is a good reminder to all who enter my home, including myself.


Ok, I took like three million pictures and I want to share them all.  I mean, come on?  Don't you just want to squeeze him?
 

There is a little look at his sweater.  

 I am really happy with how it came out and it fits him just right.  A little big so he can wear it for awhile, as you can see from his missing hand in that one photo up there. 

I am very happy with all the patterns I have purchased from Tin Can Knits and am already working on another one!  I am currently making something up for Bear to make up for messing up on his Antler.  This time I am making him the North Shore sweater.

I think Tiger will get a lot of use out of his sweater!  Which makes this knitting mama very happy!

4 comments:

  1. You right, that color just makes his eyes pop. You've got such beautiful knits that you've made your kids! He is adorable, I miss that age so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color, it is so blue. My favorite color is blue. The pattern is great. It is hard to find patterns that are that nice and not girly looking. Glad to see that he is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, what a cutie pie! Love the blue, perfect with his eyes!!

    You are amazing. Period.

    I can't keep hats on Simeon anymore....I have one hat that ties, and I use that, because he can't get it undone....he can undo the velcro ones....and forget hats with nothing, like the one you knitted for him...maybe he'll like it again in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Tiger!

    His hat and sweater are gorgeous, Amy! You are SO talented!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.