Wednesday, January 9, 2013

yarn along ~ 1/9/13



Remember that sweater I was making for Rogue?  Well it is almost done! I am just working on the collar.


Sorry, these photos are so orange!!  I keep forgetting to take pictures the day before, sigh.


As for reading I am working on Rediscover Catholicism by Matthew Kelly.  Very good, but I am having a hard time.  The only time I really get to read is when I am on the exercise bike at the gym.  The font is so small in the book though that after a few pages I go a bit cross-eyed!

I also finished Tiger's cardigan (I am waiting for the buttons I ordered to arrive) and his matching hat.  I can't wait to get pictures of him in them!

Now off to try and catch a few other yarn alongs before the minions wake up and demand their breakfast!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's all I can say. (and beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your knitting is amazing. Tiger is going to love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is actually for Rogue! He is nine. I am panicked a bit about making my biggest sweater yet. I hope it fits him alright!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.