Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Amy Caroline's Daybook ~ March 5, 2013



Outside my window…
Cold and I am ready for spring/ summer.  I want to ride a bike outside instead of in the gym.

I am thankful for…
Tax returns.  I don’t think I need to explain why, other than a few brief words… school books bought and bills paid off.  Woo Hoo!


I am thinking about…
My Lenten Facebook absence.  I miss it and I don’t.  It is very odd to love and hate it.  I feel so out of the loop, yet at the same time a bit more light.  Sometimes the things people post are so depressing and hurtful.  Yet, I can keep up with family and friends.  I love the pictures and fun updates.  I miss them.

From the kitchen…
Yogurt.  We eat a lot of it, so I have some yogurt brewing in there right now.  I use the one that Jenn shared on Cozy as Spring.



I am praying for…
Simeon
.  He is going to be having another surgery on March 11th.  Go look at the pictures his momma took of him, isn’t he a sweetie?

I am hearing…
Kid’s at the table waiting for me to do school with them.  And here I am doing this instead, *evil laugh*


One of my favorite things…
Boxes and boxes of school books.  YEAH!


Plans this week...
Being a cab to everyone.  Taking them here and there and everywhere.


A few picture thoughts…
Yesterday afternoon was gorgeous!  I sat out on the deck and clicked away.  All the pictures from this post are from that lovely afternoon, oh, which was my birthday.   So I will share with you in this section some of my birthday photos.  none of me, because the only on was of me cheeks puffed blowing out candles.  It did not survive.



Hmm they are all of Tony... Anyway, us on our night out (It had been a long time!!), my gluten free cake made by Rose and a lovely birthday serenade.  I am one lucky lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.