Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Start of Spring Cleaning

Me and the man headed to the parish Fiesh!
Oh my goodness!  What a week!  I thought I would pop in here and tell you a bit about what is going on.  We are spring cleaning.  We always like to think of it as preparing our house for Jesus' coming at Easter. 

For some reason, I can't remember, we didn't get to the deep spring cleaning last year.  It probably had something to do with having a baby and/or me being injured.  In other words, that just means we have A LOT to do around here.  I already have a box that probably would hold my four youngest, filled with things for Saint Vincent's.  We (and by we I mean the big girls) painted and redecorated the big girls room.  It HAD to be done.  We (and by we I mean me) have painted a bathroom.  I need to still do the trim and floor boards, but I might ask Daisy to do that, so I can get to work on the living room, kitchen and two hallways.  MADNESS.

Pure madness.

They had some amazing Irish Dancers come to the Feish!
Windows will be washed, bedrooms deep cleaned.  I already had Rogue and Buttercup under beds.  Not that that only happens once a year, you know if you have youngsters.  There are whole other civilizations starting under there.

So as you can imagine, not much time for blogging or knitting.  Though I started a pretty awesome project I will show you, hopefully soon. 

It also means no gym time yet this week.  I know I am getting a workout, but not much of one, so we will see.  Hopefully I can get there sometime this week!

The younger set is now at the table munching on Rice Chex and I better go get the big girls moving.  We have a big day ahead of us.  And a field trip tomorrow... madness, I tell you!

Hopefully by the end of this week I will have some fun pictures to show you... maybe?  I hope so, but probably more like next week.  It would be nice to have a freshly painted and clean house.  I should hire some movers to come, pack everything up and then I could really clean...

Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.