Saturday, September 7, 2013

{My You Tube} ~ September 7, 2013

We have a habit of getting on You Tube and just sitting there forever looking at new (to us) videos.  So I thought I would share with you some of the ones we have been watching...

Have you heard of the vlogbrothers?  Ok, genius!  We found them because we are huge fans of the book The Fault in Our Stars (they are making it into a movie, gulp, btw). 

This is a superb book. I highly recommend it. There is only one scene in which the protagonists make love but it is not descriptive. I also believe there might have been a bit about "petting" but a mature 14 year old should be able to read this. Otherwise 16 and up.

Anywho, John Greene, author of said book, and his brother Hank have been doing videos to each other off and on for, well, years.  Here are a few of my favorites:

The last one I am posting just for the Shakespeare. Brilliance.

They also have two other channels! Crash Course and SciShow or other. I am not sure I agree with them on everything, in fact maybe not a lot, lol, but they do fascinate me... a bit like this bunch...

Why can't I stop watching this show?!? Why do I feel the need to analyze them. Tony and Rose hate the show but yet keep watching it with me.

And to finish it off, how about some music... I am all about The Good Lovlies here lately. So here are some tunes to ride you through your weekend.

Have a great one all! have any videos to share? Give us a link in the comments.

Hmm, maybe I should do a vlog...

OH! And don't forget! The Pope has asked all to fast and pray today for peace in Syria. Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.