Thursday, October 17, 2013

{P,H,F,R} 19

I am doing a little something different today with my {p,h,f,r}.  I am going to share with you some collages I made of a very special person, a beautiful amazing young woman who, 19 years ago today, made me a mother for the first time.

Each collage is a compilation of all the joy and contentment she has brought me over the years...

An abundance of pretty, happy, funny, and real.





It seems just like yesterday, wrapping her up in a snow suit, strapping her in a stroller, and walking the cobbled streets of Germany out among the grape vines and rolling green hills.


And now she is a woman with her whole future ahead of her.  Her strength, fortitude, and bright light she shares abundantly with us all.  


Thank you God, for blessing me with her precious soul, and help me to always be a good mother to her.

Happy Birthday Becca!

round button chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.