Monday, November 11, 2013

My Veterans, My Heroes

My Beloved Father

My Amazing Brother David


My Inspiration and Sister in Law, Cassi

My Brave Nephew
 In all my life some of the very best and most important have all served our country. Their impact on me has been immense. Their dedication and inspiration. All the men who I have truly loved have all given of themselves to keep us free. From my one granddad who fought in WWI. My other grandpa who fought in both world wars, my uncles who all served in WWII, my dad in Korea, my brother in Grenada, my nephew in Afghanistan, and the love of my life who served in Bosnia. I can never thank you for the great sacrifices you made, for the things you have seen and combated.
My Soul Mate, Tony (and me) in 1993 after Basic
 You are all my heroes and I love you tremendously.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SERVE & HAVE SERVED
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.