Thursday, November 21, 2013

{P,H,F,R} Raking Leaves & Staking Wood

I am rather sickly on this end.  Ears popping, nose running... the whole big kettle of fun.  So it would be good for me to do a {p,h,f,r}.  I think it will make me feel better, so here it goes.

The other day we finally got all the wood stacked (talk about making me very content!) and raked leaves.  It was quite an adventure!

 {Pretty}


We had a lot of pretty good help.  See how I did that there?  Hee hee.  Tiger especially, was ready to work!

{Happy}













There were a quite a few happy moments playing in leaves and taking a break to make grumpy kiddos happy with the camera.

{Funny}


We have a box of cans and bottles that need to be taken to the store to get our 5 cents, yes we are those neighbors.... sorry.  Tiger found said box and ran up to me with this.  Guess he thought Mama needed a beer.

{Real}

Real sibling love.  
You will let me love you.  See I love you.  And You are my best friend. 

For more joy and contentment visit:

round button chicken


And yes, I do feel better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.