Friday, December 20, 2013

Birthdays!

November starts the boy birthdays around here!  First comes Rogue, Bear, and Tiger brings in the end.  

Rogue's birthday always falls right around Thanksgiving, so he usually gets birthday pie, which he actually requests.  The stinker asked for the Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, which is sinfully dangerous.  

Rogue has been dying to get Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  So he got it for his birthday, it was totally unintentional that Flint is looking at the cake.  Totally unplanned. 
As with our new tradition Rogue got a new pillow case!



Bear's birthday falls close to saint Nicholas day, so after our Saint Nick festivities and cookie mania we opened presents. 

No, he didn't get coffee.  Rogue wrapped his present for Bear by putting it in an old coffee can.  :)

And yes, Bear got another pillowcase!


Now we have almost a whole month before Tiger turns 2!  Where does the time go? 

3 comments:

  1. What a great tradition of getting a new pillowcase! My kids love Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillowcase! Chocolate PB Pie? Mmmm. I should have made one of those for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pillowcases and the tradition! I need to learn to make those.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.