Wednesday, March 19, 2014

{yarn along} March 19, 2014

I hope you will forgive me, but I do not have pictures yet of Buttercup's shrug.  I am not sure I will even post the finished project till her First Communion in May.

I started a new project that I knew I had to make the moment I saw it!  It is called the Warble and is featured on the Quince and Co. website.  I also have been really wanting to try their yarn too, so I went for it and got a beautiful shade called Peacock!

I have been rather disappointed this pregnancy in my choices in maternity clothes.  Everything is black, grey, blue or white.  That is it.  So I figured I am going to have to start sporting shawls and such in pretty colors.  Rose thinks I ought to get fabulous shoes too.  If only my budget could afford it!!


As for reading, I am almost done with The Book ThiefLost Lake is up next.  And every week I read a chapter out of this new book from catholicmom.com called A Catholic Mother's Companion to Pregnancy: Walking with Mary from Conception to Baptism.  Since giving up Facebook for Lent, I thought I might have more time to read, but I think starting to head to the gym more regularly is really the ticket!  I get so much reading done there, pedaling away on that recumbent bike!

So what have you been reading or crafting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.