Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{yarn along} April 9, 2014 & A Prayer Request

 After yesterday's announcement, I bet you were thinking something pink?  Not yet.  There will be plenty in the next months, believe you me!


I am back to reading Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World.  I enjoy it, but I am at the part where she is talking about work.  She is talking a lot about how her blog supports her whole family and that really blows my mind.  If only I was that good, lol!  I am also working my way through the last three units of Connecting with History, Volume 1.  We are going to be wrapping that up over the rest of spring and summer.  I am looking forward to it and feeling more on the homeschool ball once again!  Yea me!

I am still working on my Monsoon.  I haven't gotten very far.  I had to frog quite a bit and start over (again and again and again).  But I think I am getting it now.  I am just starting the lace.

And a prayer request.


I am leaving today to head up to the children's hospital again.  This time for a different child.  Sweet Pea had had stomach issues since she was about nine months old and we have been unable to get a firm diagnosis on the problem.  The poor baby ended up in the ER awhile back because of it.

Ah, the things a mother will do to make her child giggle... 
So please, say a few prayers for her.  I don't know what testing they will do and how hard it will be on her.  She is only three and it will be hard to help her understand.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.