Tuesday, July 29, 2014

{yarn along} Socks!

This week I wanted to share with you all the socks I have been working on for Posy.  I have some yarn heading my way from Knit Picks and hopefully I can get started on some new things for her.  I am 28 weeks now, so I have until late October/ early November (with my luck), to get some fun things made for Posy.


I'm not too happy with the way these came out.  They look kind of terrible, even after I blocked them.  I think the problem was the needles I used.  I used some wooden needles and the yarn just did NOT move smoothly along them at all.

That pattern is also very hard if you don't know anything about making socks!  But I do love the ribbing at the ankle, it is rather brilliant, as it keeps the baby from kicking them off.

I then decided to whip up some of my baby sock pattern with some leftovers from my Hermione socks. It is kind of adorable you know... we will have matching socks!

As for reading... um, well not much.  It has been too hot to do anything other than sit in a chair and think about how hot it is.  ;)

 So what are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.