Thursday, December 4, 2014

{P,H,F,R} Pumpkins in Advent

I know it is Advent and I should be sharin pictures of candles, nativity sets, and trees, but sorry, you get pumpkins!  So back in October when I was like 10 months pregnant and dying from food poisoning my husband bravely decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch.  Lily, bless her heart, documented the whole thing for me.

So let's look back and what I missed...

{Pretty}


 I love Autumn.  I love pumpkin patch trips.  I am not going to wine that I missed out.

{Happy}


Look at my handsome men.  Even with a folded ear.  I did have to laugh when I saw the outfits some of the little ones were dressed in.  Tiger looked like his mama knits too much.  But then, well...

{Funny}


Ah, sisters.  Guess Daisy didn't want her photo taken?

{Real}


 Polka dots and stripes, it don't get more real than that my friend.

Well I made it through without whining too much.  Got to give me some credit for that!

For more {phfr} goodness, check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.