Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Yarn Along ~ February 25, 2015


I am so excited to be doing a yarn along again!  It has been way to loooong.


Anyway, I recently finished a Flax sweater for Theo.  The color was so wonderful to work with.  I wanted something blue to match his eyes, but they didn't have enough, so I settled on this rich shade of Madelinetosh Vintage in Esoteric.  I also made him a new Teddy bear hat, since his old one was getting too small!

 
 The sweater was so cute on him that I knew I would have to take the yarn I had sitting and waiting for something since I frogged my reward so long ago and make one for Eva!  It is looking a bit... ummm... raggedy, but I am staying hopeful... I think.


As for reading... Well, you can see my nightstand is full.  Books, devotionals, my prayer journal, a board book for Eva: Pride & Prejudice: A BabyLit®Counting Primer
... all books I don't seem to have time to read!  Well except the board book.
That doesn't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.