Thursday, March 26, 2015

{P,H,F,R} Haircuts

I am joining up with the gang over at Like Mother, Like Daughter for this week's {P,H,F,R}!

I had stopped cutting the boy's hair awhile back out of sheer laziness, but I was never really happy with the job the barber shop did... so I broke out my shears again the other day.  Hey, I figure, if I mess up there is a week and half till Easter for it to grow out a bit... right?

{PRETTY}

These boys were in need of haircuts PRETTY bad!

 


 {HAPPY}

Well, not great, Theo's looks a little... pointy, but look at what it was like before!  It was somewhere between a wave and mohawk.  It was crazy y'all!  But I am happy about the money I saved!




{FUNNY}


Hey boys, can I get a picture with your eyes OPEN?


{REAL}

Well, fine... Theo wore his bear hat almost all day.  Remember that week and half?  I bet it will look perfect then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.