Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Posy's Flax


It has been awhile, but I finally finished Posy's Flax and thought I would share some of the cute pictures I got of her in her new sweater!



This is the second Flax by Tin Can Knits I have made, the first being for Tiger's birthday.  I have not been able to get a picture of the two of them in their matching sweater because a horrible stomach flu has been going ever so slowly around our house.


The pattern is one from Tin Can Knits' Simple Collection, which is free, and written for beginners.  You know I love FREE.  They even have tutorials on their webpage. 

The design is meant to be a fitted sweater, so I would recommend going bigger rather than smaller.  I wish I had knit another inch onto Tiger's sweater!  I also, accidentally, knitted the arms too long on Posy's Flax.  Of all the mistakes, I figured that was a good one, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.