Wednesday, May 13, 2015

{yarn along} May 13, 2015

I getting this up a little late in the day but I had to share with you the adorable little dress I am making for Posy!


 I am almost done with the Pinafore Dress I found on Ravelry the other day.  It is very simple and looks so adorable!  I only have a few more rows to go.  I decided to add an extra row before the arm and at the bottom.  I should finish it today!  As for reading I am working through 33 Days to Morning Glory.  I have tried to read it before and always gotten distracted, but I am determined this time!


So I am going to run along and drink some of this and finish my project!  What are you working on?



2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, Amy! I've never crocheted a garment. Not even a hat; only blankets. I've got a granny square "lapghan" going right now that I pick up every now and then. I started it because I had an overwhelming urge to crochet after being an obsessed knitter for the past few years. It's coming back to me slowly. It would be fun to give a garment a go, I think. :)

    I wanted to get a YarnAlong post up today, too. My poor, sad ol' blog. Guess I better get crackin' on it as it's already late in the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little dress; I've never crocheted a garment, I don't think. Wait...Kelly said that exact thing! I love the book, too, especially in the company of other women and Fr. Gaitley's DVD's. :-) You should put a group together to go through it; it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.