Wednesday, August 19, 2015

{yarn along} August 19, 2015


I have been rather ridiculously busy, so I am still reading A Fall of Marigolds.  I know, shameful.  It is really a good book.  Maybe I ought to play sick for a day, so I could finish it...


ANYWAY...

I wanted to share with you my finished Riverbank!  It took me so long.  I really need some downtime I think.  It is almost beyond ridiculous.  Have I already said that?  As I was saying, the new season of Doctor Who came out on Netflix, so suddenly I was able to get some of this done in the evenings.  We had been watching Switched at Birth and it is really hard to knit when half the people on the show don't speak.


It was a gift for Isabel's birthday.  It is only 4 months late.  But she seemed to like it all the same.



5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! So is your daughter! What yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to link it! It is madelintosh. :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Amy! Better late than never, right?! Remember how long it took me to knit my husband's scarf! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.