Friday, September 18, 2015

Fitness Friday: 33 is My Favorite Number

We are finally getting into the grove again with our homeschool, it really makes me think that perhaps I ought to school year round.  These transition weeks are killer!

I just had to pop in though and show you some of my progress with my journey to health!


 As of today I have lost 33 pounds since Posy's birth and over 51 pounds since my heaviest weight!  I felt like I had to pop in and let you guys know, since the last time I posted I was struggling and stuck.  I changed things up and dropped my calories a bit.  Now it is clockwork again!


I promise to do a Daybook soon.  There is way too much hilarity going on over here not to share some of it.  Best of all, I got pictures of a lot of it.  So see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Glad everything is working well for you

    blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.