Friday, November 20, 2015

{7QT} Crazy is as Crazy Does

Joining Kelly over at This Ain't the Lyceum for some 7 Quick Takes!

1.


Life is nuts, I am nuts.  Where is the wine?

2. 


Hi my name is Amy and my house is being remodeled.  Well, not all of it, but the bathrooms and a few other things.  I live in a house with 11 people and we have 1 shower and 1 toilet right now.  Pray for me.

3.   

We had our first fire this week.  Part of me is really excited about this.  I love a good blaze.  The other part of me... feels cold.  I need slippers.

4. 

Untitled

Posy has been getting braver about walking lately!  The video is so dark but her face is so adorable.  She is so proud of herself.

5. 


Last weekend Bear helped collect food for the homeless outside church for the Scouting for Food program.  It was raining and he was a little miserable.  We could not find his coat (I found it in the backyard soaked and muddy later *sigh*), so he had to wear his brother's.  But hey, the Knight of Columbus pancake breakfast totally made up for it.

 6.


As you may have heard, I am the leader for Bear's Tiger Den.  I am grateful that I have a small group, only 3 amazing boys, to start with.  We are having tons of fun.  Last week we even hunted turkey's with marshmallows with weapons we made ourselves.

 7.


I am really excited about the response to my giveaway!  There is still time to get in on the action here!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that if your marriage can survive renovating your house, it can survive anything. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.