Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Introducing! Saint Joan of Arc


I have been so excited about this pattern and wanting to share it with you all forever!  I got it all ready and went to take pictures of her and completely lost the battery to my camera.  I tried to use my phone, but really, that was not good.

So finally!  Here is is!


I based her on this image:

Saint Joan was an incredible saint who, with the help of Saint Michael the Archangel, helped to defeat the English, ending the 100 Years War.  She is a powerful and amazing female saint!


The pattern is now available for download on Ravelry.  
Just click the link below this picture!


Saint Joan of Arc Crochet Pattern $5


AND now, just to put some icing on the cake I made a new Saint Therese doll 
just for one of my lucky readers!  


This is, by far, my most popular pattern and very close to my heart, as she was my first!


I have long thought about making a few of her and selling them in my shop on Etsy, but it is so hard for me to part with them after I make them. 
 So this is a big deal!  

I am really proud of this Saint Therese, she came out so lovely.  So let's get on with the giveaway!


Here are the RULES:
  1. Leave a comment and then leave ANOTHER comment for each of the following:
  2. Like My Facebook page: Abundantly Catholic
  3. Follow me on Pinterest
  4. Follow me on Twitter 
  5. Follow me on Instagram
  6. SHARE!  Let me know where
If you already follow me, still leave a comment, just let me know!

I will use Random.org to pick the winner on WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 25, 2015, so make sure you leave a comment for EACH of the things you do.  This will give you a better chance of winning and she should be in the mail and on her way to you just in time for Christmas!

Good luck and God bless!!

29 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter is named for St. Therese. We love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made these patterns all by yourself? My goodness!! That's some serious talent!! Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daughter would go CRAZY over this!!! Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. following on pinterest. I don't have access to instagram or twitter :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always admired your sweet creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely! Wonderful work!! Wouldn't she be a beautiful addition to somebody's stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been admiring your adorable dolls for so long! I would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were on Twitter, so I follow you now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her.... I follow you on Facebook, but dont do Twitter or Instagram. Hmmm, maybe I should start? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.