Monday, January 11, 2016

A Pinafore for Evangeline


I whipped this up awhile ago, but finally got pictures of little Eva wearing her Pinafore Dress.  The yarn is leftover from a sweater I made for myself and hated.  I still have balls and balls of it, lol.  Anyway, here she is all her adorableness!


Here is the back.  I did a single crochet row all along the edges and made loops for button holes.  My favorite part of this is, of course, the sleeves!  



Why yes, that is peanut butter and jelly on her sleeves.

All in all, I love little projects like this as they go with everything and totally look adorable.  This was a super fast and easy crochet project too!

Linking up with Frontier Dreams and Ginny for a good dose of craft goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute. I have just started on my first crochet project and teaching myself to crochet. I hope one day I can do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute. I have just started on my first crochet project and teaching myself to crochet. I hope one day I can do something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.