Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Christmas Hats 2015

I have a few people in my house to knit for.  In case you didn't hear, I have 9 kids and a husband.  That is 10 Christmas hats.  I learned this Advent that I am not waiting till November.  I'm starting in September next year.

Anyway, I do truly love to make everyone something for Christmas and hats are a real simple way to do that.


















I couldn't even tell you which one's were my favorite.  I love all of them!  I do want to make a Jane for me, and the Baa-ble one is so much stinking fun to make!  Plus, a color variation on all the Clayoquot hats for the boys would be so cool...

Ok, I better get The sweater I am making for Theo done first!  I want to make it for his birthday, but seeing as that is right around the corner, I'm not sure I will get it done in time!  Wish me luck.

I am linking this post up with some other great blogs:

and

11 comments:

  1. Your hats are beautiful. You must knit quick if you got them all done between Nov and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Amy! Amazingly beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was a lot of work. I was knitting all the time, lol. And then I didn't get two of them finished. I finished Becca's on Christmas day and Tony's about a week later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! And Sofia's was done months ago! I was a test knitter for Ginny's pattern. So I stashed it away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that is a lot of hat knitting and they all look fabulous - what a very special Christmas preset to them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hats are just gorgeous! You must live with needles in your hands! Lol
    Everyone looks so happy in them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some gorgeous hats there, I love how they're all different. I'm impressed you managed to knit them all between November and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have eight children, so I hear you! You did a great job on those hats, and I can't believe you did it all in that time. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. all the hats! just gorgeous! loved looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all gorgeous, I wouldn't be able to choose a favourite either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look amazing, well done for getting them finished! I love my Baa-ble hat, it's too big but who cares :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.