Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sweet Little Heartwarmer


I finished Eva's heartwarmer shortly after Easter, but haven't had a chance to take a picture yet!  So, on a lovely sunny afternoon, I gussied her up, did her hair, and took some pictures of her playing amongst the dandelions in our front yard.







My little ham!

It was a nice easy knit that looks so cute on her.  It is perfect for spring too (autumn and winter too!) as she can always take it off when it gets too warm.  It was fun to make, especially since it didn't take a lot of concentration.  It was perfect to work on while the kids read to me.

And it looks so cute on her!

Ok, I think it is time I made something for someone else, lol.

Linking up with Nicole at Frontier Dreams and Ginny at Small Things.

8 comments:

  1. How is it fastened? It's super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It fastens with little buttons that you sew on the back. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't think about it, lol! She loves it too. Eva thought she was the bee's knees.

      Delete
  2. Oh she is a little darling. I adore the shawl on her. I read your health journey. Thank you for sharing. I am on a women's health journey but I could relate to some of what you wrote about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful colour, and what a precious smile! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.