Monday, June 6, 2016

{Monday Miles} June 6, 2016

I thought I would start a new little thing here and check in with how many miles I did and a picture from one of my jaunts over the last week!  And if you feel so inclined please share in the comments!


Total Miles: 21.2 miles

Running: 7.2 miles

Cycling: 14 miles

This week's running was, of course, on the treadmill.  But Sunday morning before mass, Tony and I met up with some friends and rode to Jacksonville, a lovely historic town here in Southern Oregon.  We sipped coffee and I sang All About that Bass as we rode home.  I know, shameful.

How about you?  Did you have any adventures this week?  How many miles did you log?  Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm walking so far, but I'm tracking at least 4 miles a day. All About that Bass shameful - no way. I listen to as much Led Zeplin as I can fit in during my workouts, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome!!! I pushed too hard this last week so I have to take a few days off. My knees! Ugh.

      Oh the only reason I sang All About That Bass is because Tony HATES it. And that is always fun. :p

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.