Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Knitting Woes

Joining with Nicole and Ginny to complain about my lack of progress.

I am so tried of this project.  
I.  AM. SO. TIRED. OF. IT.  
And I am not even halfway done.  Ugh.


What on earth was I thinking.  I am longing to knit, but I just can;t bring myself to pick it up.

You may recall I was feeling way earlier and so I decided to try making a pair of socks...


Yeah, that didn't go so well.  Apparently someone thought I needed help.  Luckily, I did find the missing needle that some pulled out.  *sniffle*


I am thinking something made with bulky yarn.  A quick project to feed that need to create something NOW.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I need a quick project I always end up crocheting a hat. Depending on size, I can finish it with a day or two. So satisfying!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.