Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Milo Dress for Eva

One again, going up with Ginny and Nicole!


Last month I decided to cast on a Milo with some of the beautiful Madelintosh Well Water I had left over from making my Stac Shoaigh.  As you can see, I had a lot left over!  So when I got to the point where I was supposed to stop, I decided to keep going and make her a bit of a tunic/dress.  I wish I had floated it out a bit at the bottom, but it came out super cute and made her eyes just pop!




I had such a hard time trying to get a picture of the owls along the side!  This was the best I could do. Two year olds don't make good models sometimes.



All in all, I was pleased with it and she seems to be too!



9 comments:

  1. So cute! Very nice job! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE and on a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....that yarn is the colour of her eyes!!! Beautiful!!! Perfect model in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I'm all about the little girl dress knitting right now. I may just have to add this one to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milo is such a cute pattern; I wish had a baby to knit one for! Thanks for sharing---I've been wanting a watery blue for Truly Myrtle's new Ripple pattern, and I think this color would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is beautiful and I love the modification to a dress with leggings, so stylish and super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, it's lovely! My girlie is 9 now but your photos make me really, really miss the toddler stage. There are so many lovely patterns that I missed! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.