Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Baa-ble Part Deux


Oh my goodness!  What a week!  First off I want to thank everyone who tuned in to my podcast last week.  I am hoping to do it again this week, but I really need to get a microphone!  If you did not catch it last week, it is on You Tube and here on the blog.

I have been knitting like a maniac but that is not at all new! This week I am working on Sofia's Baa-ble hat, which did not get finished before Christmas, sadly.  I could not be happier with it.  The colors are perfect for my little six year old spitfire!  This is the second Baa-ble I have made and I have to say it is just such a joy to craft and knits up super fast.

A wee bit blurry, but peek a boo sheep!

As for reading, I am still reading this tiny but wonderful A Charlotte Mason Education. With all the hustle and bustle of the last week, I just have not had time to really sit and read.

I hope you all had a very productive week and look for my next podcast episode coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. What great colors for the Baable hat! I haven't made one yet, but I will get around to it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining to Caffeine Girl, I also love your colors. Baable hat is on my queue from a while and just now they published the Pandamonium hat inspired by baable. So now, that one is waiting for me to knit as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.