Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Knitting & Reading

Linking up with Ginny and Nicole!


I don't know about you, but I totally had to replay things.  There is no way I was going to be able to finish 4-5 more knitting projects in less than a week.  So I have had to rethink my plans.  The youngest of the crew will receive peg dolls which I can work on all at once.  And then I will try to whip out one more hat.  I can't wait for the photo shoots of everyone in their knitwear.  I think I have said this a few times...  Oh and don't worry I will also make the younger crew one knitted goodness, it will just be after Christmas!


As for reading, I recently purchased A Charlotte Mason Education used on Amazon.  I wasn't sure about it, since I have been homeschooling for 12 years, so I didn't know if a how-to manual was really what I needed for inspiration.  But this has worked perfectly.  And it a short read, which is lovely for this time of year.  I am sure it will get me motivated After our very long holiday break!

5 comments:

  1. what wonderful knitting goodies you have there.....a photo with everyone wearing their treasures will be a memory maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pile of knits! We are very "Charlotte Mason" in our homeschool style as well! I am enjoying reading Teaching from Rest and finding it to be very helpful to our homeschool day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at your glorious pile of knits!!! Beautiful and wonderful :) I like how you're tweaking the goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am awed by your knitting generosity! So many lovely gifts. My children, in their 20s, do not have any interest in handknit gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have quiet a lot going on!! Beautiful and thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.