Monday, December 26, 2016

Homemade Irish Cream


The other day a dear friend of ours gave us a most wonderful gift.  You see, around here, we have a thing for Irish Cream.  It cannot be in the house very often.  It is a weakness.

So this dear friend gave us some homemade Irish Cream.  It was SO GOOD.  I had to have that recipe.  Lucky for me she agreed and now I can share it with you!  This would make a fabulous Christmas gift for others, or let's be honest, for yourself.


Homemade Irish Cream


  • 1 cup Heavy Cream (I used Half & Half because that is what I had)
  • 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 1 cup Irish Whiskey
  • 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee Granules
  • 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
  • 1/3 cup Frangelico Hazelnut Liquor


Place all the ingredients in a blender and whip it up till beautifully combined.  That is it!  You can store it in a tight lidded container for up to three weeks, but trust me, it won't last that long.  This would be great for a New Year's party too!

Here is a picture of the original article by Matt Dinsmore for his Happy Hour column:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.