Saturday, December 31, 2016

Knitting Together 2016

I try to do this every year, not always successfully.  I take a few pictures from every month of the last year to remind me of all the beautiful moments that I have been blessed with.

This year reminded me that I have done some amazing things!  I ran a 5K people.  That is crazy.  All the knitting projects made and/or frogged.  All the wonderful journeys we have had.

Come with me and I take a stroll down memory lane, getting ready for the adventures ahead in 2017.

~*~

January 


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


Christmas!



I want to thank you so much for joining me on this journey and sharing with me all these special moments and projects.  I truly cherish all of you and thank you for all your love and support.

Here is to a great and wonderful new year knit together with love, laughter, and a whole lot of yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.