Friday, December 16, 2016

Super Tasty, Super Easy Sweet Tater Fries

My lunch today, Hamburger with Bubbies Sauerkraut and Sweet Tater Fries
Today I am going to share with you a super simple and tasty recipe.  Truth is a friend of mine asked me to write it down somewhere so she could get a copy of it.  So here you go...

Super Tasty, Super Easy Sweet Tater Fries


  • A bunch of sweet potatoes
  • Avocado oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Cumin


Peel potatoes and cut up into bite size pieces, about an inch.  Now you can also make these more fry shape, but we tend to always cut them up into cubes.

Coat lightly with avocado or olive oil.  If you over coat them they will by mushy.  So don't go crazy, just enough to make them a little shiny and not even all over.  This is so precise, sorry.  Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cumin to taste.  We love cumin around here, so we aren't shy about it.

Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.  Take out of the oven and stir around a bit, then return to the oven for another 20 minutes.  Don't worry if some of them get a little too brown, or even a bit black, those bits tend to be super sweet and yummy.  Now I don't mean shared, y'all, but a little crispy.

Voila.  Super easy.  Super tasty.  Enough said.

Hey and sorry for posting so much and then falling off the wagon again.  We have been sick and I have so much knitting to do!  I can't wait till after Christmas for photo shoots and shares with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Intriguing. We make ours with cinnamon and chili powder usually. I'll have to give the cumin a try.

    I hope you are all on the mend and ready for a happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara I felt silly posting it because it is so easy it doesn't even require measurements. I will have to try the cinnamon with chili powder! That sounds amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.