Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tiger Hike


Last spring, at our last meeting for our Tiger Den, we went on a wonderful short hike just outside of a beautiful historical town near where we live.  I can't believe I forgot to share these photos with you.  I was thinking earlier today that we really need to go back to that same trail and see what it looks like in late autumn.


So I wanted to share with you these wonderful photos and then hopefully we can go back soon and compare!



Our fearless leaders, pointing, lol.

And, yes, of course, one of us got hurt.  And yes, it was my Tiger.  Ben started running down a hill and slid down the last part.  He was ok, and it was a great chance to do some first aid training!

Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.