Monday, February 27, 2017

Wee Ambrosia



I am so in love with this little sweater.  I am tempted to make one for myself, but I will have to think about that for awhile.  It would be an investment and I just spent lots of money on yarn... my birthday is next week you know...



Anyway, the Wee Ambrosia by Gudrun Johnston is a dream to knit.  It came together quickly and I learned new techniques too, which is always a bonus.  I have said in the past that I don't think I have been challenging myself enough in my knitting.  That is probably why I decided to finally overcome my phobia of socks!


The yarn, Preciosa by Knit Picks in Boysenberry, was gorgeous, too.  I loved the way it felt when I was working with it and the absolutely gorgeous color never got old.


A highly recommended project and so satisfying!

1 comment:

  1. I admire your gift of knitting so much! That sweater is beautiful--ALMOST as lovely as the little gal that sports it. ♥

    Blessed Lent, Amy Caroline!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to bless me with a visit and a comment.